Friday, August 12, 2011

Jarrod Boutcher Puppets Update


Just a quick thank you to all who have recently contacted me for your patience, I have recently been extremely busy building puppets and haven't really had the time to sit down and reply to as many emails as I would like. I have recently been making many client orders - also I like to keep my Ebay puppets going as I know its a great way for puppeteers and fans to get an original puppet at a great price. I have also just finished a secret puppet order for one of my most favourite muppeteers - more on that when I can. Towards the end of the year I will be having a break from puppet building to let my brain relax. I am also working on a project to help new puppet builders build their own puppets which I am very excited about.

Also thank you to all those who write fan mail about my work , it's always encouraging to hear that you guys like my work - keeps me going when somedays I just don't feel like being covered in stray pieces of fur :) Have a great day

No comments: